- 60ml vodka
- 3-4 lemon wedges
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- Make a mixture of the lime juice and the sugar syrup, and taste and see if it requires any adjustment.
- Put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake hard.
- Strain this mixture in a chilled glass.
- Use a mint leaves for garnish.
- 45ml white rum
- 1 lemon wedge
- In a glass take lots of ice and pour the rum on it.
- Top it with Coke and add some fresh lime juice in it.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
The Tulsi Spritz
- Vodka--45 ml
- Martini Rosso--15 ml
- Sprig of Tulsi (Basil)
- Orange--2 slices
- Toss in all the ingredients into a chilled white wine glass (do not muddle or crush the tulsi., instead tap gently between the palm of your hands to release the aromas and flavour.
- Fill with ice and top with sparkling water and tonic water.
The Soul Of Colaba
- Lime juice--30ml
- Sugar syrup--30ml
- Masala mix--1gm (1part Jaljeera powder, 1 part Amchoor, 1/2 part white pepper).
- Kokum--2-3 pieces
- Infuse kokum in little hot water and extract juice.
- Cool and add along with lime juice, sugar syrup, masala mix, vodka and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Serve chilled in a martini glass.
Long Island Iced Tea Recipe
- 25ml of light rum
- 25ml of vodka
- 25ml of gin
- 25ml of tequila
- 25ml of lime juice
- Mix all of the alcohols together, along with the lime juice
- Pour into a glass over ice
- Top up with coke and your Long Island Iced Tea is now ready!
- 90 ml Old Monk
- 120 ml hot water
- 4 tsp honey
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- ½ lemon rind
- Cinnamon stick
- Nutmeg powder (optional)
- Add the rum, honey, lemon juice and the lemon rind to a cup. You can also add a pinch of nutmeg powder if you want.
- Put the cinnamon stick in and pour hot water.
- Stir well to blend and sip slowly.